By Xiaolin Hu, Yousheng Xia, Yunong Zhang, Dongbin Zhao
The quantity LNCS 9377 constitutes the refereed lawsuits of the twelfth overseas Symposium on Neural Networks, ISNN 2015, held in jeju, South Korea on October 2015. The fifty five revised complete papers awarded have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from ninety seven submissions. those papers hide many issues of neural network-related study together with clever regulate, neurodynamic research, memristive neurodynamics, laptop imaginative and prescient, sign processing, computing device studying, and optimization.
Read or Download Advances in Neural Networks – ISNN 2015: 12th International Symposium on Neural Networks, ISNN 2015, Jeju, South Korea, October 15–18, 2015, Proceedings PDF
Best data mining books
The complexity and sensitivity of recent commercial techniques and platforms more and more require adaptable complex regulate protocols. those controllers need to be capable of care for situations challenging ГґjudgementГ¶ instead of basic Гґyes/noГ¶, Гґon/offГ¶ responses, conditions the place an vague linguistic description is usually extra proper than a cut-and-dried numerical one.
This e-book constitutes the refereed court cases of the thirteenth overseas convention on computing device studying and Cybernetics, Lanzhou, China, in July 2014. The forty five revised complete papers offered have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from 421 submissions. The papers are geared up in topical sections on class and semi-supervised studying; clustering and kernel; software to acceptance; sampling and massive facts; software to detection; selection tree studying; studying and version; similarity and selection making; studying with uncertainty; more desirable studying algorithms and purposes.
This textbook offers readers with the instruments, thoughts and circumstances required to excel with smooth man made intelligence tools. those embody the relatives of neural networks, fuzzy structures and evolutionary computing as well as different fields inside computing device studying, and may assist in making a choice on, visualizing, classifying and interpreting facts to aid enterprise judgements.
Information Mining with R: studying with Case reports, moment version makes use of useful examples to demonstrate the facility of R and knowledge mining. delivering an in depth replace to the best-selling first variation, this re-creation is split into elements. the 1st half will characteristic introductory fabric, together with a brand new bankruptcy that gives an advent to facts mining, to enrich the already current creation to R.
- JasperReports for Java Developers: Create, Design, Format and Export Reports with the world's most popular Java reporting library
- Analysis and Enumeration: Algorithms for Biological Graphs
- Advanced Computer and Communication Engineering Technology: Proceedings of the 1st International Conference on Communication and Computer Engineering
- Thinking Ahead - Essays on Big Data, Digital Revolution, and Participatory Market Society
- Advances in Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining: 18th Pacific-Asia Conference, PAKDD 2014, Tainan, Taiwan, May 13-16, 2014. Proceedings, Part II
Additional info for Advances in Neural Networks – ISNN 2015: 12th International Symposium on Neural Networks, ISNN 2015, Jeju, South Korea, October 15–18, 2015, Proceedings
1. Three-phase PWM voltage source rectiﬁer. 1 NDSC for PWM Rectifier Controller Design The control objective is to make the output voltage track the reference output voltage. Meanwhile, the q axis input current must be forced to be zero to achieve unity power factor. The design procedure is elaborated in three steps as follows. Step 1: Deﬁne the ﬁrst surface error as S1 = udc − udcr , (3) where udcr is the reference output voltage. The time derivative of S1 is given by 3Em S˙ 1 = id + δdc . 2C udc (4) Neural Dynamic Surface Control for PWM Rectiﬁer 31 According to the Stone Weierstrass approximation theorem, there exists an ideal weight W1 such that δdc can be represented by an NN as δdc = W1T h(¯ udc ) + ε1 , (5) where h(·) is a known activation function; u ¯dc is the normalized value of udc ; ε1 is the function reconstruction error satisfying |ε1 | ≤ ε∗1 with ε∗1 being a positive constant; ||W1 || ≤ W1∗ with W1∗ being a positive constant.
Without solving any linear matrix inequality, the author investigated the adaptive synchronization of different Cohen-Grossberg chaotic neural networks . Shi and Zhu studied the adaptive synchronization problem of Cohen–Grossberg neural networks . However, most of recent work above on the synchronization of chaotic CohenGrossberg networks has been restricted to the less general synchronization scheme as © Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2015 X. Hu et al. ): ISNN 2015, LNCS 9377, pp.
2 Dynamic Model of the Rrectifier Under Study Fig. 1 represents the topology of three-phase PWM voltage source rectiﬁer. ea , eb , ec are the supply power sources; ia , ib , ic are the input currents; ua , ub , uc are the rectiﬁer input voltages; udc is the DC-link output voltage; L and R are the line inductance and resistance; C and RL are the DC-link capacitor and load-resistance. As the d axis is oriented in the direction of the supply voltage vector, the dynamic model of the rectiﬁer under study can be described by 30 L.