By Dietmar Schomburg, A. Chang, Ida Schomburg
The target of the Springer instruction manual of Enzymes is to supply in concise shape info on enzymes sufficiently good characterised. facts sheets are prepared of their EC-Number series. The volumes are prepared in accordance with enzyme periods. enormous development has been made in enzymology because the e-book of the 1st version (published as "Enzyme Handbook"): many enzymes are newly categorized or reclassified. within the second version every one access is correlated with references and a number of resource organisms. New datafields are created: "application" and "engineering" (for the houses of enzymes the place the series has been changed). Altogether the quantity of knowledge has doubled in order that the second variation will include 39 volumes plus synonym index. This assortment is an vital resource of knowledge for researchers in biochemistry, biotechnology, natural and analytical chemistry, and meals sciences.
Read Online or Download Class 2 Transferases X: EC 188.8.131.52 - 184.108.40.206 (Springer Handbook of Enzymes) PDF
Similar veterinary medicine books
A longtime favourite with veterinary and agricultural scholars and a useful addition to the library of any veterinarian or sheep farmer, this guide covers the fundamentals of sheep medication and construction. Geared at being an on-farm reference, it concisely conveys the entire primary info for the therapy of sheep all over the world.
Handbook of Trauma administration within the puppy and Cat provides easy accessibility to clinically proper details on stabilizing, diagnosing, and dealing with the trauma sufferer. The booklet makes use of an overview structure to supply quick entry to essential information, concentrating on sensible recommendation and methods for treating aggravating accidents.
Zoo Animal and flora and fauna Immobilization and Anesthesia, moment variation is a completely up-to-date and revised model of the 1st complete reference on anesthetic ideas in captive and free-ranging flora and fauna. Now together with multiplied assurance of avian and aquatic species, this exhaustive source provides details at the complete diversity of zoo and flora and fauna species.
- Equine Paediatric Medicine
- Veterinary Immunology: An Introduction 7th edition
- Equine Safety
- Questions and Answers in Small Animal Anesthesia
- Life-threatening cardiac emergencies for the small animal practitioner
Additional resources for Class 2 Transferases X: EC 220.127.116.11 - 18.104.22.168 (Springer Handbook of Enzymes)
Biochim. Biophys. : Deoxyguanosine kinase. Distinct molecular forms in mitochondria and cytosol. J. Biol. : Properties of a highly purified mitochondrial deoxyguanosine kinase. Arch. Biochem. : Partial purification and characterization of deoxyguanosine kinase from pig skin. Biochem. : Deoxyguanosine kinase from human placenta. Biochim. Biophys. : Kinetic mechanism and end-product regulation of deoxyguanosine kinase from beef liver mitochondria. J. : Substrate specificity of human recombinant mitochondrial deoxyguanosine kinase with cytostatic and antiviral purine and pyrimidine analogs.
18) Systematic name ATP:myosin-light-chain O-phosphotransferase Recommended name myosin-light-chain kinase Synonyms calcium/calmodulin-dependent myosin light chain kinase kinase, myosin light-chain (phosphorylating) myosin kinase myosin light chain protein kinase myosin light-chain kinase smooth-muscle-myosin-light-chain kinase stretchin-MLCK <13>  Additional information (<8> not identical with or immunologically related to protein kinase II from rat )  CAS registry number 51845-53-5 2 Source Organism <1> <2> <3> <4> <5> <6> <7> <8> <9> <10> <11> <12> <13> <14> 34 Oryctolagus cuniculus (New Zealand White ) [1-5, 20, 21, 23, 46, 48, 49] Gallus gallus [5, 8, 12, 17, 21-23, 27, 28, 31-33, 35-41, 43, 50] Meleagris gallopavo [8, 14, 18-20, 23, 26, 29, 30, 33] Dictyostelium discoideum (strain Ax-3 )  Rattus norvegicus [5, 16, 20, 33, 43] Homo sapiens [6, 14, 19, 20, 33, 34, 42, 51] Sus scrofa [15, 20, 47] Bos taurus (steer ) [5, 7-13, 20, 23, 33, 34, 42] Ovis aries (pregnant and non-pregnant )  Canis familiaris  Cavia porcellus  Limulus sp.
General properties and inhibition by adenosine 3:5-cyclic monophosphate. Biochem. : Inhibition of the Herpes simplex viruscoded thymidine kinase-complex by 9-b-d-arabinofuranosyladenine 5monophosphate (ara-AMP) and 9-(2-hydroxyethoxymethyl)guanine-monophosphate (acyclo-GMP). Arch. 115 (Protein kinases are in a state of review by the NC-IUBMB. 4 [1-15, 17, 18, 24, 26]; <1,2> branched-chain amino acid metabolism [11, 24]; <3, 2> regulatory enzyme of branched-chain 2-oxoacid dehydrogenase complex [15, 24]) (Reversibility: ?