By A. Visalberghi
The steerage Committee for the Plan Europe 2000, venture 1: schooling, invited the operating team to examine the issues of technical and vocational schooling projected over the subsequent 30 years, either at se condary tuition and at college point. This document summarises the findings of roughly years' learn and dialogue via the gang, coordinated by way of the undersigned. it's in truth a mixed document, even if one bankruptcy - the 8th is dedicated particularly to college difficulties. This we deliberate to be amply justified by means of the character of the themes mentioned: it really is tricky to make a straight forward contrast among recommendations at the secondary point and strategies at the post-secondary point, particularly once they are projected into the long run. the crowd organised its paintings as follows: it consulted the literature to the level attainable and sought replies to a entire analytical questionnaire from a large pattern of specialists in several nations (the composition of the pattern is defined within the starting element of Appendix A); it prepared many conferences with certified folks for discussions, in addition to visits by means of contributors or small teams to education associations in numerous eu international locations to fulfill specialists during this box and it took half in nationwide and foreign congresses and conferen ces on technical and/or vocational education and linked problems.
Read or Download Education and Division of Labour: Middle- and Long-Term Prospectives in European Technical and Vocational Education PDF
Best education books
Dynamic overview embeds interplay in the framework of a test-intervene-retest method of psychoeducational overview. This publication bargains an advent to diagnostic assessors in psychology, schooling, and speech/language pathology to the fundamental rules, ideas, and practices of dynamic review.
Besides AIDS, antiphospholipid syndrome was once the key clinical discovery of the past due twentieth century, so for lots of it truly is nonetheless deemed a ‘new’ disorder. the invention of ‘sticky blood’ (commonly referred to as antiphospholipid syndrome or ‘Hughes Syndrome’) got here out of years of commentary of sufferers who had built lupus.
- The Gamification of Learning and Instruction Fieldbook: Ideas into Practice
- Trajectories in Near Eastern Apocalyptic: A Postrabbinic Jewish Apocalypse Reader (Resources for Biblical Study)
- The Countries of the Former Soviet Union at the Turn of the Twenty-First Century: The Baltic and European States in Transition (Routledge Studies of Societies in Transition, 22)
- Frederick Douglass's Curious Audiences: Ethos in the Age of the Consumable Subject (Studies in Major Literary Authors, 35)
Extra resources for Education and Division of Labour: Middle- and Long-Term Prospectives in European Technical and Vocational Education
1. What kind of comprehensiveness? Secondary education seems therefore to be moving towards more comprehensive structures in those countries where it is now separated into several vertical channels or "parallel tracks"; on the other hand some degree of internal differentiation is being introduced in those countries where unification has already been brought about. Nonetheless, an appreciable number of the experts interviewed (42%) considered that by the year 2000 there will no longer be any institutional 1 SAUL B.
Parsons also wrote Clwosing a Vocation, a book which was published after his death. Guidance and career choice wider sense was seen to be an attempt to find out about individual behaviour and all the factors connected with such behaviour (National Defense Education Act, 1958). These determinations were to be extended to all secondary school pupils and to be used for decisions on remedial education, curriculum reform, etc. Counselling now coincides with a generic educational activity and accentuates the need for directing special attention on the part of the school to an individual's relations with his environment, to his personality development, even to the non-intellectual aspects of his development, etc.
The opinion that a school system "differentiated according to aptitudes, mentality and interests, although aiming at the best possible cultural and intellectual outcome" is the "most desirable" solution is very widely held (67% of those interviewed). e. a "uniform" school system, with interwoven practical and theoretical activities for all) (34%). , Socialist countries), while there are no established examples of a "flexible" school that would adapt to different aptitudes and interests and would provide everyone with as advanced an intellectual education as possible.